I’m happy to be sharing my Reversible 1 Hour Tote pattern today. Yay!! So many of you have reached out and requested the pattern and I’m happy to finally have it available.
Don’t you love the fabric? I fell in love with the Brambleberry Ridge collection from Violet Craft and had to order a bunch of the fabric from the collection.
For this tote, I used Brambleberry Ridge/Flight in orchid for the outside and Brambleberry Ridge/Shimmer reflection in lilac for the lining. The lining looks like confetti dots and has a gold shimmer to it. It is gorgeous and I can’t wait to sew more with it. First up is a matching pouch or two!
So on to the fun part..
- Click the link to download the PDF pattern – Reversible 1 Hour Tote Pattern
- Click here for the Reversible Tote tutorial.
AND it gets even better.. To go along with my pattern release, Southern Fabric has generously donated a $25 gift card to their online store. Who doesn’t love FREE FABRIC!!?? There are 3 chances to win..
- Leave a comment telling me what fabric collection and/or colors you would use for the Reversible 1 Hour Tote
- Come on over and follow me on Instagram. Leave a second comment letting me know you follow.
- Head on over and follow Southern Fabric on Instagram. Leave a third comment letting me know you follow.
Make sure to leave a comment for each entry. I can’t wait to hear what you you plan to make.
The winner will be selected at random and the giveaway is open until Friday, December 19th. Closes at midnight EST.