Great news! The baby & toddler hooded towel “hood” pattern piece is now available here on my blog. Over the last few months, I have had many inquiries about this pattern piece. I am very happy to now be able to share it with you all.
To see the DIY steps and images for sewing the towel – Click here
To download the pattern piece – Hood-Pattern-Piece-June-20131.pdf
- Terry towel – you can buy terry towel or repurpose an existing towel
- Fabric – for binding and to cover hood portion
- Rotary cutter – I recommend the Olfa brand
- Cutting mat
- Creative grids ruler – I love these rulers
- Disappearing Fabric ink pen
- Sewing materials – pins, scissors, thread
- Sewing machine
- Iron and ironing board
I appreciate your comments and feedback on this darling little towel. Many wonderful readers have reached out and requested the long “lost” hood pattern piece.. Thank you for your patience!
I would LOVE to see pictures of your finished towel. Please free free to send me an email at marni (at) haberdasheryfun (dot) com