Looking to collaborate? I would love to work with you. I love trying and testing out new products – especially unique sewing tools, material, notions, doo-dads and trim. Opportunities exist for product reviews, sponsored posts, giveaways and advertising buttons.
My audience is growing here at Haberdashery Fun. I’m on Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram. A little about me..
- Collaborations – Collaborations with Paperless Post, Sticker You, Mapify, Tiny Prints, Sizzix, Renaissance Ribbons, Canvas Corp, Hamilton Beach, Art Gallery Fabrics and the Velcro Brand
- Featured On – Apartment Therapy, Poppytalk, Coats and Clarks/ Sewing Secrets, Sew Mama Sew, Cut Up and Keep, Craft Gossip and Craft Gawker
- Writing Projects Elsewhere – Simple sewing tutorials for Momtastic, Hello Wonderful and a Pellon Projects Designer
- Magazine Features – Tutorials in Stitch and Sew-It All, plus a project featured in Love Patchwork and Quilting
- Silhouette Design Team Member 2016-2017
- DailyLike Canada Fall 2017 Official Supporter
- Sewing Blog Hops – Riley Blake Designs, The Fat Quarter Shop and Jo-Ann Fabrics “#Sew Your Style”, Fat Quarter Shop/ Bee In My Bonnet
I’m open to suggestions and love unexpected ideas. Please shoot me an email and we can brainstorm ideas. Please note that I only feature items and products that I love and would personally use and share about.
For further information – please email me at marni (at) haberdashery fun.com.