Hello September! This is month 8 of the Bella Solids Quilt Along. We are cruising into the final months and have only two more months to go.
I can’t believe that summer is over.. My son [ the reluctant model ] started Kindergarten last month and we are now happily moving into fall and autumn festivities. How about you?
This month is the Starburst block and it really showcases the colors in your quilt.
You need the following supplies:
- 6 Bella Cotton Solids fabric colors, plus white
- Rotary cutter, ruler and quilting mat
- Creative Grids Rulers – Starburst 30 Degree Triangle Ruler a
- Creative Grids Rulers – 12 1/2″ Quilting Square Ruler
- Iron and ironing board
- Sewing machine and supplies
Head over to the Jolly Jabber for the block pattern. If you do not have the rulers to make the block, the pattern also provides a template.
Need inspiration? Need help? The Fat Quarter shop has a YouTube channel and a tutorial on the block. You can also head over to the Jolly Jabber to see the list of quilters on the tour.