Hey sewers and crafters,
I love to find things from around the house to aid in my sewing projects. How about you?? Have you ever heard of Wonder Tape? I recently tried it and I am now hooked!
Wonder Tape is a double sided WASH AWAY TAPE. It adheres to your fabric like regular tape and then you can sew without your fabric, trim or item jiggling around.
The process is simple:
- Figure out length of tape needed
- Peel and stick onto the face of your fabric
- Peel the second side away
- Place item on top of stickiness ie) sewing labels, ric rack, webbing, etc
- Gently finger press to secure
- Sew, sew away
Just think of everything you can use this for..