Have you wanted to learn how to block print and don’t know where to start? Well, I have the event for you! I am hosting a free one hour zoom class on Sunday, December 13th at 11am EST.
If you would like to join this one hour zoom class, please send me an email at email@example.com. I will send you the zoom link to attend the class. Grab a cup of coffee and join us!
I promise this class will be worth your time and get you on the road to block printing.
Here is the list of materials to get you ready for the class. You can buy the starter kit on Amazon.
- Speedball Super Value Kit – This is the best starter option and the kit comes with all items needed to start block printing
- Speedball block printing ink colors – other than black. Optional*
- Inking plate from Speedball – Optional*
- Large flat plastic surface or an acrylic surface to squirt and roll ink onto – at least 8″ x 11″
- Solid cotton fabric and/or linen fabric – 1/2 yard of light color fabric. Fat Quarters are also a great option
- Pencil and paper
- Black Sharpie
- Box cutter
- Metal ruler
- Painters tape
- Cutting mat or plastic kitchen cutting board
- Large piece of craft paper to protect work surface