The #100Day Project starts this Monday, Feb 13th, 2022. Are you playing along? This is the perfect opportunity to join a huge worldwide community and share yourself.
Are you in a creative funk? Are you wanting to get your Instagram off the ground? Do you share yourself on Tik Tok? Are you an artist? Do you have a creative business and sell your goods at markets or on Etsy?Do you have a side hustle?
If you answered yes to any of my questions, then The #100day project is for you! The 100 day project is a great way to join a GLOBAL community. Share yourself, make new friends and get the creative juices flowing.
Here is the link to their website – the100dayproject.
It is super simple.
- Choose your project. Make it simple and fun.
- Create everyday. Take a picture or video and then share on Instagram
- Post everyday. You can use a prompt like day1, day2…
- Use the hashtag #the100dayproject
- Make your own hashtag and add the project title to the end
- Set yourself up for success. Organize yourself and your tools
So, if you have hung around my Instagram account, you will know that I like to block print. I am planning on doing 100 days of block printing and using very simple shapes – circles, triangles, squares, rectangles, etc.
This year I am making it easy on myself, not going crazy or over the top. I have broken the 100 days into smaller chunks of 10 and will use 10 different shapes. I also have cut the 100 blocks and have the blank stamps ready to go.
What will you make? Good Luck!